Going from “where are we now” to “where do we have to be” can be particularly complex in the CX arena. The problem can have many inputs and points of view, and many of these have vast complexity as well. Do you listen to your customer surveys? Do you listen to front-line employees? Do you benchmark your competitors? Do you ask management? Do you take a customer-focused view or an operational one?
The answer lies in all of the sources and more. But this can be tricky as CX analysts and planners must sift and make sense of hundreds or thousands of different data points, each with their own level of impact, cost, benefits and viability. Finding out the answer to “where are we now” becomes one Herculean task. Having them then translate into a plan is an even harder one.
SuiteCX provides a comprehensive “you-are-here” insight into a company’s current state customer experience based on a proven methodology that has been used and refined in over 100 customer projects. SuiteCX makes sense of diagnostics and turns them into clear and focused action. SuiteCX brings together all of your diagnostic data, categorizes and organizes them by source (e.g., customer, employee, institution, experience) and provides intuitive frameworks to quickly see where you are ahead, where you are falling behind and what opportunities are the highest priority or provide the most bang for the buck.
And then SuiteCX helps roll future activities into intuitive, simple and actionable roadmaps and plans. SuiteCX can help provide:
- An approach and methodology that is easy to implement, has proven track record and the flexibility to grow as your expertise and requirements become more sophisticated.
- Consolidated and intuitive views of existing current state data that clearly highlights points of pain and customer priorities.
- The ability to catalogue opportunities that are discovered and then both sequence and prioritize those opportunities based on agreed criteria e.g. speed to deploy, impact on customers/company, cost, and ease of delivery.
- Tools to diagnose customer experience capabilities across departments and customer lifecycle, covering 40+ categories
- Capabilities to map out a program of change at both the individual touch-point and program level.
- Findings and recommendations that are automatically brought forward to a prioritization module, yielding the most important initiatives for improvements in CX processes, systems, training and delivery.
- Results that can be presented as two-by-two grids that arrays initiatives according to impact and feasibility, yielding a Do Now / Do Next / Do Later approach to building a project roadmap.
- Input into business cases the ability to measure, manage and report on the impact of change.
Using this approach you can start your CX transformation and business case and then measure your ongoing improvement month over month or at your own selected intervals.