What Sets Us Apart
SuiteCX was designed by CX practitioners for practitioners around the key actionable areas of diagnosing where a company and its customers are in their experience, visualizing the customer experience through customer experience mapping, and planning to improve the customer experience or plan new customer experiences.
But that’s not all. Here’s how we do things differently:
- Innovation – Built by CX professionals, for CX professionals using the intellectual assets we have developed over the past 20 years, SuiteCX incorporates everything from strategy to execution. And, we are continually enhancing the product to meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- Security – We offer a number of highly secure, configurable environments designed to ensure maximum security for your critical customer experience assets.
- Scalability – SuiteCX was designed and built to meet the needs of large, complex organizations. This includes the ability to scale as projects, teams, and company goals grow. To support this, SuiteCX does not limit the number users, projects, maps or IPoints (interaction points).
- Data In & Out – We know how much customer data you have, and we make it easy for you to make that data actionable within SuiteCX, with tools to quickly import and export data. We support many imports/exports and ‘plug ins’ – our RESTful API and simple CSV API make it easy to pull in other data.
- Analytics – We have incorporated analytics, metrics and scoring at the IPoint (individual interaction) level to allow you to measure the progress you are making immediately and over time.
- Collaboration – Knowing that this process involves many participants, often in different locations, we’ve incorporated features to support and enhance collaboration within and across teams. For instance, you can easily add notes and commentary for colleagues.
- Customization – The platform was built to customize, with the understanding that many customers want to see their brand, terminology, icons, and even map backgrounds. And, we’ll work with you to configure the product to accommodate your process and end goals.
- Integrated workflow – The system is integrated in its design. You can go from experience strategy through precision campaign design seamlessly.
- Training & support – We want you to be successful, and we’re committed to providing customized 1:1 training, in addition to online training courses, in line help features, and a robust Help system.
Non-Profit, University, Small Business
$18,000 / Annually*
$5,000 / Quarterly
$2,000 / Monthly
Medium Enterprise Customers
$25,000 / Annually*
$7,000 / Quarterly
$2,500 / Monthly
Large Enterprise Customers
Please call to discuss pricing and customization options
Included in Full App License Fees:
- Survey management, benchmarking, 3D mapping and process tools, personas, planning, initiative prioritization, roadmap outputs, and precision campaign design
- Hosted or dedicated server based on your need for control and privacy
- Kickstart training (web conferencing and documentation) – for on-site training add expenses and travel day costs
- Full maintenance
- Upgrades to standard platform as new functionality is developed
- Phone Help desk 9-5 PST M-F
- Email Help desk 24/7 with 24 hour response time M-F
Contact us for customization options as well as foreign currency pricing.
*Added costs may apply for reporting and other compliance